Tuesday, September 20, 2011

our first


 wait....is it already september 18th? where has this year gone? i cant believe i have been married to this guy for a whole year now. its crazy because i thought i loved him with my whole heart the day i said "i do" but its a year later and i love him even more!!! 
crazy.






 

  imade 100s of little cards that say all the things i love about the husband and we enjoyed a yummy breakfast in bed. after we taught our little ctr 4's we headed to the beautiful lake las vegas. there was yummy chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate cake, my favorite candies (which im still trying to figure out how the husband hid these from me), and a sweet note waiting for me in our hotel room.  




then we hung out by the pool. the ravella is amazing. so pretty and very quiet. we ate a yummy mexican dinner...my fav... and just hung out around the lake listening to the local mexican band play. ha.


then we did the traditional things...like eat our wedding cake (which was still sooooo yummy!!!! thanks anne:)) and other traditional one year anniversary stuff;) i love him.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! "You let me punch you" Haha!! So awesome! Preston doesn't let me punch him. ;) Happy 1 year of wedded bliss!! Who knew life could be so good right??? :)

    ReplyDelete