Monday, May 13, 2013

loverpool


the husband found me all the way over in liverpool. he flew in just in time to catch my closing night performance. it was perfect. 
i hadn't seen him for over two weeks and it was killing me....don't even get me started on missing my puppy/dogchild. 



we explored all over liverpool and then the husband got to experience closing night with me and our crazy crew. marie even got him on the forehead;) 
it was a night to be remembered. 


we spent a lot of the day at the cavern...the original joint where the beatles started.
 uhhh-mazing. 
i just kept thinking, i wish my mom could see this, she is the craziest beatle fan i know!









pretending to be rock stars. 
maybe in my second life i will come back as the lead singer of some hugely famous rock band. i can only dream.








that night we celebrated with the rest of the cast and crew back at the cavern and then clubbed hopped the night away around liverpool....oh i also found my twin at one of the joints. we didn't even plan it;) i actually don't know him. again, the uk people take clubbing to a whole new awesome level i had no idea even existed. 
those brits are so cool. 


now onto london and paris with the husband...

ciao!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment