Monday, December 5, 2011

get me outta here...

my final days in detroit and im not one bit sad about it. i will say the fox theater was the most beautiful theater I've ever performed in...but thats it. (that was kinda dramatic)


we ate at the hotel bar pretty much every night. good thing it had yummy food and stayed open late just while we were in town. 


the famous signature wall at the fox. i spy frank sinatra. 


this building was by far the coolest broken down building in detroit (they're all pretty much broken down). we had a photo shoot in front of it but all the pics are on my camera....which i always forget to pack my camera cord. oops. *husband can you remember to bring that with you when you come :)




i'm sad we found this hole in the wall restaurant the last day we were there because it was sooo good. shawarma's are my new fav.

a week in detroit and now onto chicago. our tour bus was pretty sweet. rounds of intense catch phrase made the drive fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment