Friday, December 23, 2011

its already christmas eve?!


the husband left me today. sad. this last month was filled with so many new experiences and fun adventures. i'm going to put this out there and say chicago is in the runnings to be my top favorite city. thats huge. i am seriously going to miss it, but i am soooo excited to be able to go home for christmas. i can't wait to see my family and spend some much needed family time together during this holiday season. 


i also miss my bed. my body is literally falling apart. i think my leg could actually detach from my hip. is that even possible? all this walking and dancing and playing. geez. i love it though. i wouldn't have it any other way:)



this week we tried to get into the holiday spirit by making a ginger bread man and woman in our hotel room. ha. 


but the best way we got into the spirit of christmas was by going to the chicago lds temple. with all of our running, shopping, dancing, and exploring it was so good to go and do what was most important to us. i love this holiday and i love all of the traditions, and i especially love that it is all about the birth of our savior and the celebration of his life. how cool.



merry christmas to all. 

i will be in an airport. yippee (heavy sarcasm). but that means i get to see the husband and my familia real soon. yippee (for real)!!!



xo




1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOU Sister! You are beautiful inside AND out! WE ALL MISS YOU! Travel safely-- and don't worry-- the fun won't begin until you arrive!

    ReplyDelete